Thursday, August 03, 2006

Yesterday Bowring Game

I went to game center with friend and we played bowring game. It is very enjoyed and fantastic. Friend and I compete with game score. First game I win to 137 point, friend's point is 107. Second game is I won too to 157 point, friend’s point 137.
Third game is I lost to 97 point; friend’s point 148 point. I did do my best but I lost. I will go to game center every month with friend for playing bowring.

Today I didn't cooking because my father has been my home and my father is rest at home. Today I ate spaghetti and rice. It is very delicious and tasty. I like i

7 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger Fernanda said...

Hello!!!!
Thank u for stopping by...
I'm not very well in english, but I will try...
I'm a student... I'm not at university yet... I'll next year, I think!
My mom wants that I move to USA next year to live there for 1 year... I think it could be great for me!
Oh, do u have MSN??? if yes, add me... we can talk more: nandamorimm@hotmail.com

Nice week 4 u!
xxx

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog. So you want to be a translator? That seems like it would be a very interesting job. How long have you studied English.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Tati said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

What kind of game did you play? Was it sports or something else?

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Eric said...

Yeah, what king of game? Sports? A video game??

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Raghav said...

what game was this 'boring' game ?

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger CG said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by in blog! I am also curious what kind of game it was! I will definitely come back to your blog to see the answer! Have a wonderful day :)

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger joannamews said...

we used to go bowling for p.e. in school and i pretty much sucked. i think my highest score was a 69 or something like that. and i dont like the shoes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home