Monday, July 17, 2006

Japanese Animation


I think that Japanese animation is very fantastic and beautiful. Miyazaki movies, Pokemon, Doragon Balls are and so on. I love much animation.
Because animation is funny and amusement. I love Slam-dunk. I like basketball.
So, sometimes I play basketball alone. I'm very lonely. One day I play basketball with friends. I would like to look NBA Basketball in USA. If I can go to USA, I hope that I want to look basketball game.

Now Japanese animation movies are popular the worldwide. The famous movies are [Sento Tsihiro no Monogarari], [Brave story] and so on.
So, I love many Japanese Animations.

See you later.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Marissa said...

Hey there! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. :) I'll definitely be visitng your blog from now on! Great stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home