Tuesday, July 04, 2006

MY TOWN AND HOBBY


My town's name is Aisaishi. Aisashi is a good place to visit, for three reasons. First of all, this city is a lively place. It is many rice paddy and trees and there is many trees side of streets. You will see the many rice paddy and walking people and there is many elementary school, junior high school and high school. Secondly, the people are powerful and kindly. They often help to visitors. If you lost the ways, they will tell you how to go to your destination. so you will make friend with many people there, but this city is many motorcycle gang and gangster. You will not meet them. Finally, the food and sport is fantastic. There is Akada and Kutsuwa the famous food there. Kendo is strong in my city, and Akada and Kutsuwa is very tough, but delicious. Many shopping centers have those things. so you will buy those things. You will see the game. Kendo is hard, but exciting and fantastic. You may take the kendo there. Indeed, if you have a chance to go Aisaishi, you have to go many places and look the game of kendo.

My hobby is watching the movies and listening Western music. I love rock, heavy metal, and pop rock and so on, so I often borrow to friends. My family and friends of university like rock music and rock band. And they play some guitar or bass. So, I would like to play the drums.
If I play the drums well, what must I do? Please give me some advices and how to play the drums.
Thank you for read my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home