Friday, June 30, 2006

ABOUT ENGLISH SPEAKING TEST

Yesterday, I did the speaking test to professor Ninik. Before the test, I was very nervous, but I think that my speaking test is successful. I would like to speak to English more than now. Speaking test has two times a year.
I do my best the entire test.

And today, I ate lunch with Takashi. I talked to him about life style, test and so on.
I must study English for final exam everyday. So, I would like to pass the entire exam. But I think that I do my best to test.
Tomorrow, there is Yositaka's live in BL of Higashiyama. I go to there and listen to his music.
He is very good singer and fantastic. I like to him.
I would like to sing better. If I sing better, what must I do?
Please give me some advices and tell me!!

See you next time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home