Saturday, June 24, 2006

JUNE 24 SATURADAY

Today is very hot. I like summer and autumn. Today, I have two supplementary lectures. Now I 'm tired and sleeping.
Yesterday, I went to karaoke with my friends. Then Ukyou and Nakka of my friends sing very well. I don't well. But I would like to sing very well. Please give me advice. And I talked to professor Herriman yesterday. I think that everyone will talk to professor Herriman. Probabaly, everyone’s English skills will grow up. Of course, my English skills will grow up.

Next month, there is final examination. I worry whether I get the all lectures’ credits. I must study English hard everyday.
I don't know how to study the view of international, computer riterasi and company management generality.
Please tell me that how to study the theirs.

Thank you for read my surrender and bye-bye!!

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger hiyamaryu- said...

Hellow!! Shuichi!!
I'm tired too, but I think you are very busy every day, so you're more tired than I. However, you make effort to develop English and you work your part time jobs very hard. I can't live like your life work. I respect you. Why don't you take a rest?
I am thankful to write a massage and give the advice on my blog. I'm very glad. But, I think your English is better than I and everyone, because you are studying English seriously. Therefore, you can improve English step by step. GOOD LUCK!!!
Did you enjoy karaoke? I want to listen your song. What did you sing songs? I'm also weak in singing a song.
I'm sorry that I don't know how to study except English.
Please come with us, when I go to church with Lin sensei. SEE YOU, Shichi!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home