Sunday, June 11, 2006

Today, I did boold component donation in Nagoya. I go to there once every two week.
I hope that many people survice from many accidents. I had lost my mother eight years ago. Because she had cancer. Doctor did the best way,but she died. My family and many people were sad and regretted. Now I alive every day, and I cooking everyday for my father and sister and having a part time job four or five a week. I want to easily to my father's burden. Everyone doesn't understand to important of money, important of life and existence of parents. I know these important things. Because I want to know these important things to everyone. From now on, I would like to think these things. I want to alive important day by day to everyone.
I will do my best everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home