Monday, June 05, 2006

Now, I am staying in my univercity. And I eat lunch with my friend. Today, it is too hot and strong wind.
I will go to shopping this weekend with my friends in Nagoya. But I'm busy for my part time job three or four times a week.
My part time job is very enjoyable. It is in Nagoya. Part time job's people are fun and kindness.
But I don't have a part time job this week. So, I study English test and go to shoppoing and so on.
Coming soon summer, I would like to go sea with univercity's friends. Because I haven't go to sea for four or five years.
And I want to profession to my classmate gril. Because I love her.

I have until my class. So, I do try my best to English speaking, listening, conversation, communication and writing and so on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home