Thursday, June 08, 2006

Recently, I am losting confidence about English.Because I feel that my classmate's Keisuke, Yuuki, Kenji and Ayano are and so on growing up English ability. I study English hard everyday. So listening,reading and conversation so on.
I would like to be a transrater or tourguide. These are very difficult and severe. But I don't give up. I dislike that escape from everything. Now I introduce about my family. At first,my father is 54 years old. And he is very kindness, but not good-looking.
His job is postal clerk. He has worked for 30 years. I think it so great. Next, my mother passed away 4years ago. But she was very beautiful and cute. And she was very well her cooking. I like her cooking. Now I play cooking two or three a week.
I love cooking. Cooking is very fun. Finally, my sister is 27 years old. She has boyfriend now. But I don't meet her boyfriend.
I want to see her boyfriend. She is very strict and don't beautiful. But I like her. Because she alike to my mother.

Next time, I will introduce my university friends and add to my friends picture maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home