Monday, June 19, 2006

Today is very hot and wet. I think that summer is coming soon. I dislike summer because summer apper many many insects.
I really dislike insect. But, I can go to the sea with friends. I want to go to the sea with my classmates. I must study English so, I have to get the all indicts. But, it is very difficult and hard. But I do my best for myself. I wish that I can graduate in Meishoduai.
Of cource, I study English everyday.

I want to talk to classmates or many professor, American and Austrian. If I can talk to everyone in English, I can grow up my English skills. So, all lecture are very important and I must refer English everyday.
Therefore, I think tht I can speak English very well.

today is finished. I'm very tired. See you nexrt time and cheers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home