Saturday, June 17, 2006

Today is toeic test. It is very difficult and hard. But I did do my best. I hope that I got the high score. And today is rainy, I dislike rain day. Because rain are muggy and damp weather. But rain are important for many plants. And I went to my home with Yuta and Mai. He and she are very clever and kind. I really trust them.

Today, my classmate's Yuki's birthday was. But I didn't celebrate to her. So, I said happy birthday by my blog. ''Yuki happy birthday '' My classmate's Kenji,Keisuke,Ayano,Nagisa and so on are go to meal in Nagoya. Actually,I want to go to meal with them. But I wasn't said about it. I really was pity.But I like my classmate. They are very fun and interesting. And they are really kindness and helpful.

I want to go to various countries. Of cource, I would like to go to Singapore or America or Europe with various professor. I want to meet many family of professors.

See you later!! And Coming soon is Monday. Everyone work hard to study English.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home