Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Yesterday,there was world cup in Germany. Japan was fought to Australia. But Japan lost the game. I was unhappy and regrettrable. So, Japan fight until Brazil and Croatia. I think that Japan will win these teams. But,Brazil is strong rival.
I hope that japan win to Brazil.

Today, I have a part time job. It starts at 6 p.m. I leave the part time job this week. Because that job is very hard and not pay.
Now, I have a part time job in Nagoya. The job is very fun and interesting. I like this job. The shop's name is Maguro-goya in Esuka. This shop's food are delicious. I recommend my shop.
But I want to go other countries restaurants. Because I would like to eat many other countries food and drink.
I think that many food will delicious.

I would like to go those restraurants with Dr.Lin,Professor Kimberley or Mr.Ozawa and so on.
If I go to the restraurant, I will pay the food'price.

I will surrender mu blog. See you next time. Bye-bye!!

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Eva Ralston said...

Well Shuichi, if it is any comfort, the USA lost its World Cup game against the Czech Republic. I think that American fans also felt sad yesterday. Some of my friends at NUCBA are supporting England. I only watched the England game this weekend, and England won! So, I can be happy for them. Your blog is very interesting and thoughtful. Thank you for sending me the link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home