Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Today I knew English Rreading test score, then I'm very sad and regretting. My score is very low. I spent one year preparing for the entrance examinations after I left high school last year. I studied English very hard everyday. But now I didn't see that actually my skills is acquireing myself. Because I'm very dreadful about everything. I'm sorrowful. Please give me many advices.
I must study English hard everyday. I must grow up English skills. So, I do my best everyday. Next month, there is final exam.
It is very important. But it is so difficult. Meishodai is very sturict. Because it is very difficult that I get the all credicts.
But I will do my best for grow up my skills.

Other people are playing all the time. Now I don't allow to it. Sometimes, I think that I want to play wiht my classmates.
But it is difficult. So, I am always alone in my hometown and home. I 'm dulling about everything now. I would like to get the new stimulus. Actually, classmates are very interesting,fun,kind, help and so on. But it is not satisfactory to me.
I don't know what I want to do. Everyday I am hollow. Of courcem, now.

Today I can't write to my messages more than it.
See you next....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home