Thursday, June 22, 2006

Today is rainy hard. Now the rainy season has set in. I hope that the rainy season is over quickly. I don't like the rainy season.
I think that perhaps everyone dislike the rainy season.

And I asked the Dr. Lin's question. Why do I find it difficult to talk to girls or women.
Because I talk in a bind to girls or women. I can't talk well. I am always worryed about it. But recently , I can talk to grils or women. So, I have confidence now. From now on, I think that I talk to classmates.

Now I want to take the English paper once a week. But I can't read English fast. So, I would like to read English faster.
I think that if I can read fast, I can't understand it. Because I must get the own pase to read and to understand.
Dr.Lin or Keisuke, Ryouzi and my friends please give me some advices.
I hope that I receive the answer from everyone.

See you next time and everyday cheers!!

2 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger hiyamaryu- said...

HELLOW!!! Shuichi!!!!

I write comment for the first time. I'm sorry that I'm late to make a comment. Your blog is very interesting.

I think your English is very good. You should be have confidence. If you more practice reading English sentence, you must be able to read faster. In addition,
it is useful for your reading to expand your vocabulary.
I think so.
You are very kind, friendly and funny man, so you can talk everyone. You are very popular among your classmates. I respect you.
I also like Karaoke, but I like rainy season.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger hiyamaryu- said...

HI!! SYUICHI MY NAME IS RYOUZI

 

Post a Comment

<< Home