Tuesday, June 27, 2006

JUNE 27 2006 SUNNY DAY

Today is very hot and sunny. But now rainy season start these day. I dislike the rainy season. Because, I can't come to the university bicycle and many clothes don't dry. When the rainy season finish, next summer time is coming soon
I like summer season. So, I would like to go to the sea with classmates. I haven't go to the sea for four or five years.
Because I want to go to the sea.

Now I have a one question. I can't read faster. I read the book lately. Please give me some advices about speed-reading.
I would like to read fast for final exam and I read the English newspapers. Of coerce, I will give yours some advices about English.

I began to study English for final exam. Now I'm very tired and sleeping. Next I have a lecture. The lecture's name is computer literacy. See you next time and bye-bye.

2 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger hiyamaryu- said...

Hellow!! Shuichi
Thank you that you always write a comment of my blog. My favorite musicians are EXILE, B'z, ORANGE RANGE, and so on. When I go to karaoke ber, I usually
these songs. Do you hate rainy seasons? I think rain helps crops growing. Naturally, a lot of rain isn't good. When I watch the rain, I feel good. I went to school by bicycle, but I don't hate rain.
I want to read fast too. Let' do our best for exam together. See you♥♥!!!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger hiyamaryu- said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home