Friday, July 07, 2006

TODAY IS THE STAR FESTIVAL


Today is the star festival. I'll wish that I could get the girlfriend. Now the girl's name is secret. But if I get the girl, I'll write the name to this blog. Today weather is cloudy, so I can't see the Galaxy. I have never seen the Galaxy. So, I would like to see the Galaxy. I take the picture the Galaxy. The picture is very beautiful.

Thank you for Dr.Lin. Last Wednesday, English writing Ⅰ. I was very sad and I don't want to leave to Dr. Lin. I must memorize that I spent the all times with Dr.Lin. If I can go to the Singapore, I'll meet Dr.Lin and your family. I do that you thought me the all things. And everyday I write the blog. Please read the blog and write to comment. I would like to know about your country.
If you come to Japan, please give me send e-mail. I will go and meet to you. Thank you for Dr. Lin. See you and bye-bye!!

Next week starts final exam. I do my best!! Now in SAC, I'm studying English and so on. I would like to get the all credits.
And I hope that my friends of classmates get the all credits.
Everyone!! Good Luck!! DO MY BEST AND SEE YOU NEXT WEEK.

BY SHUICHI KATO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home