Friday, July 14, 2006

I HAVE A ANSWER AND WORLD NWES

Recently, I think that I use the picture to this blog. But I fear about piracy. What do you think about piracy??
Please give me some advices.

I often think about Korea or China. Because, Korea fire an offensive missile to sea near Japan. So, Japanese fisherman is very fear about this. Of course, I fear too. If Korea really fires offensive missiles to Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya and so on, I may die.
I will not like to die now. I have a many chances in future. I would like to concern with many people in all over the world.
Now I would like to study abroad, but I have no money, no time, and no skills.
Because I study various things and I would like to change the affairs.

See you next time and final exam good luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home