Sunday, July 16, 2006

I take a break at home today!!


Today is a few hot but It is easy to spend it. Recently, I think that I would like to watch the movie in theater. Because I do not watch a movie at all. Especially, I love many movies. Now I would like to the Pirates of Caribian. I may go and watch it with friend next week.

I get completely exhausted in the summer recently and appear and cannot eat a lot of quite good food. How will it be good so that I get possible to eat much good food in summer? If you have a good idea, please give me your good idea. All of you please be careful about a body enough, too. Because I do it willingly if I can do advice, please do comment willingly.

Have a nice day!!

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger eunjung306 said...

hello. The pleasure is mine.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger N said...

Hello Shui-Chi,

It is my first time visiting your blog, and I must admit that I am enjoying reading it a lot! It is fascinating to learn about Japanese culture because it is so different from the ones I know!

Is it a picture of your house in this post? If yes, it looks very pretty and elegant! (I don't know if one can talk about an "elegant" house, but in any case, I find it has style!)

Talk to you later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home