Saturday, July 15, 2006

Today I have a final test and blood donation

Hi, today is too hot. I think that summer will be coming soon. I like summer. Because in summer, I can go to the sea or amusement park with friends. But now I have a final exam everyday. Recently I have tired. I would like to have rest.

Sometimes, I use the photos in my blog. The photos are I took the camera or take the Internet and so on. I often think that I took the pictures has not problem, but take the Internet has problem. So, I stop taking the photos from Internet.

Today, I go to blood donation campaign. And I often go to it. I would like to help many people of all over the world.
Blood donation is one of the hobbies. Please listen, I hope that sometimes everyone go to blood donation campaign.

Have a good day and cheers!!

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger hiyamaryu- said...

Hi!! Shu-ichi!! How are you? I'm sorry that I didn't write a comment for long times, because I lost your blog address, but I enrolled your blog address on my Internet book mark. So I can see your blog and write my comments every day!!

Your blog is very interesting. I want to write like you, so I intend to more exiting blog. For example, I use a lot of pictures and I put link to other Internet site. I'm going to up date in this summer vacation. Please enjoy my blog!! My blog will be very interesting at September.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger hiyamaryu- said...

Hi!! Shu-ichi!! I am writing my comment again. You enjoyed Yoshitaka's Live!! Lucky you!! I also want to go the Yoshitaka's Live. Could you take me his Live? It looks very fun. How was his voice? Does he sing a song very well? I'm very interested in his live!!
SEE YOU!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home