Sunday, July 23, 2006

My favorite Movie and Music

I love many music and movies. Especially, my favorite music is heavy metal and rock roll. My favorite grope is system of a down, metalica, nickel back,dream-theater, linkin-park and so on.
I would like to go to live. My friends love many rock groups. So, I can know about many groups.

My favorite movie is science fiction movie. For example, star wars, road of the ring, back to the future, mission is possible. I would like to see the mission is possible 3 and superman returns. I will go to the theater and see many movies with friends in this summer.

I will enjoy to theirs. See you later. Have a nice day!!

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

very interesting movies. I'm sure as in Europe, you have funny translations for some of the movies.

I think the movies are - Lord of the Rings and Mission Impossible.... :)

 
At 2:16 AM, Blogger joannamews said...

i like maximo park, but seeing as how you like all the hard stuff you probably don't go for stuff like them. do you like acdc, pink floyd, guns and roses, etc? those might be other band you might enjoy.

http://www.pandora.com
this is another site that will play all kinds of songs that are similar to the music you like. it is very cool and helpful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home