Thursday, July 20, 2006

ABOUT TOEIC

I would like to grow up toeic score and It is Listenig score is 210 and Reading score is 120.Now my toeic score is 330 and I'm aiming at 100 point improvement at the next toeic in December 9. I decide time, and I read an English book now and study by a method to say to English that I listen to Western music so that it can be it every day. If there are some advices, please give me these. I would like to relationship to many people. So, I think that English is very important. It is very difficult that I grow up English skills. Because I'm Japanese but I love English, many other culture, habits and so on. I want to be recognized to friends, family and many people.

I want to test one's possibility and want to widen width of one's power.

4 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

I just read through your blog and I applaud you for learning the english language, it can be very...confusing, as our rules make no sense whatsoever!! You are doing great!

While reading, I was thinking, what a brave youngman, I could never have seen myself at your age, making a blog in a different language! You are the kind of person that makes the world and its views change:)

good luck to you, and I promise, I'll keep reading:) It is summer now, so I don't spend so much time in front of the computer, but I'll check every now and then:)

your friend, kim

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Shuichi - I agree with Kim for taking that step. Your english is quite good. Understand most of us probably type and don't read over what we write and mix structures and rules up from time to time also.

My advise also to you, is if you can find a yahoo group for English (there are some good active ones out there.) or try chatting on something like skype or msn or one of the other very popular messenger programs. IF you are chatting, then you will improve. Speaking is by far the easiest way to improve.

Of course visiting somewhere like Canada is even better, but I think you get the point.

Maybe you would like to read a few of the blogs from people who live in Japan. I have a few. And if you meet English speakers, talking with them will help too.

Thanks for the visit also. :)

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello,

Good luck studying english. I know it is very hard. Watch a lot of television. Television is better than music because you can see how people interact with words and phrases.

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

suichi - I'm now in Vancouver, Canada. I want to live in Switzerland but that won't be happening in the near future.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home