Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I WENT TO KARAOKE BAR AND SUMMER SEASON

Yesterday, I went to karaoke bar with Yuuta and Mai. They are very good singer. I was amazed about it.]
I sang bump-of -chicken, 3Blab,Aqua-times and animation songs. I was very enjoyed it. Yuuta sang many old songs, so he was very well and Mai sang Kumi Koda, Hamasaki and many animation songs too. I would like to go to karaoke-bar with them.

The weather of this week is rainy. Today it is very hard. I dislike rainy season. I would like to finish it. I want to come to summer. I like summer season. Because in summer I can go to sea or mountain. I would like to go to sea with my friends this summer or next summer.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger katerinafiore said...

Shuichi,

Thanks for you checking out my blog. So you are studying english eh? I am studying Italian. I love the language. I hope you are having a good day, I am going to bed. HAHA!

Ciao friend,
Katerina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home