Saturday, July 22, 2006

My Life Style

Good-morning, today I write about my life style. I usually get up around five A.M. and I cooked breakfast for my father and older sister. Because my father is working hard everyday and my sister too. I love cooking. I do housework. Then I'm ready to go to the university and ride train at seven A.M. It takes about 2 hours. I study English and Japanese lecture everyday. It is very difficult for me. I must study hard. When I get back to home, sometimes I cook dinner. I really like cooking.

I often go to the bed at midnight. But today is rest. I go to shopping with my friends. See you next time.

3 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger joannamews said...

Hey... If you go back and compare your English with some of your earlier blog entries, your English had gotten so much better. Good job.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow! You do a lot for your family and that is great. Study while you are young because it is easier than when you have more responsibilities.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Trundling Grunt said...

5am is very early. Too early for my taste.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home