Monday, July 31, 2006

My part-time job

I work a restraint in Nagoya. The name is "Maguro(tuna)-Goya"I think it is very popular because the shop is busy. The food is very good and tasty. Today a foreigner comes to the shop. I was very surprised but a man is gentle. I could hear his words. It is easy English. The order is "Karaage-Teishoku"(fry-bowl) I often eat it.
I like it very much.
I often help owner because he work everyday. He is very tired.

Tomorrow I go to the blood-donation. There is everyday. I often go there because I would like to many people.

5 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Hi! It sounds like you live a very interesting life! I know most foreigners think otherwise, but some Americans can be gentle and caring. When I go to Europe, I'm ashamed by the "obnoxious American" I often encounter there!

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Tim Rice said...

Hello shu-ichi. Thanks for coming by my blog. It sounds like you keep your life full of activity. Keep studying English and you will reach your goal of becoming an excellent translater. As you strive to do well in everything you do, you will make progress towards your life goals.

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger x said...

I love to know about foreign food, and i don't know much about Japanese food except that i love sushi and miso soup!

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger Eric said...

Hi Suichi!

Is teryaki Japanese? If not, I actually have never had Japanese food.

Really need to change that.

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just happened over here from chloe's blog. my name is jeremy. feel free to visit me.
my best friend is over in okinawa so he's beginning to learn japanese. part of why i felt i should come over here to say hello to you, i suppose.
i will say that i love any japanese food i can get into my mouth but i haven't found any really good places here in seattle. how long until you can begin to translate texts?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home