Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Today Final Exam Finished

Today final exam finished. It was very difficult and hard. But I was do my best. The final exam was very tough. I was very tired. Tomorrow I will go to the theater for watching the movie with my friend. I will enjoy. This summer I must do my part time job. My part time job is restraints. The shop's name is Maguro-Goya(Tsuna-Goya).
The food is very delicious and tasty. I love tuna. I often eat much kind of tuna.

Everyone, What kinds of food do he or she like? I would like to know about it.
See you later and have a nice summer time!!

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger hiyamaryu- said...

Hi!! Shu-ichi!!! I think the final exam is very difficult too: however I guess you can get good grades for every examinations because you always have done your best.
Please have more confidence!!

You work in Maguro-Goya. Yesturday, Mr.Ozawa said" why don't you work in Maguro-Goya and work with Mr.Katoh? It's very nice idea, but I don't want to work in this shop because I must spend money for commute to that place.

By the way, I like cream-stew and Ma-bo-douhu.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home