Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Recently my life and study English

Recently I am very busy and tired because I' ve studied everyday and I must do my part time job three or four times a week.
So I can't play with my friends and rest much time.
I wish that I would like to have much time and many holidays for rest.

Before I said that I joined [English debating club]. Recently, I can't say my opinions because of tension. Most of the member’s opinion is very good and level is high. So my opinions are not good and level is low. And I don't have much information for many topics. I think I must learn to international news and get much information but it is very difficult and hard.

Now I can't watch TV in addition I can't get much information although every time I do my best when I join to English debating club.

Today and next Wednesday I have English conversation and listening test. So I have to study hard for test.
I think that after second semester, all the lecture become very difficult so I can't study very well.

Now every Monday and Tuesday, I study English with my friend's Keisuke. He is very handsome and clever. So we talk to each other in English for 1 or 2 hours. I am very enjoyable. I hope that our English skills will improve until this year.
Every week we do our best.

He has his own blog. If possible, everyone go to his blog and write comments. He is very kind. If you write comment his own blog. You will make friends with him.
His blog address is [http://keisuke6211japan.blogspot.com]

But recently we don't have many topics for talking. If person is having many topics for our talking, please tell us about it.

Now in Japan is very cold. The weather looks like winter. I like winter because I was born winter in1986 December 5th.
In winter, I can ski at near mountain so I love winter.

Thank you for reading my passage. See you later and have a nice winter.

3 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Trundling Grunt said...

Music is always a good topic I find.

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger hiyamaryu- said...

Hi!! Shu-ichi☆ I haven't see you for a long time.
I know that you join English devaiteing debating club,
but I don't know you are trying to search many informations for your activity of English devaiteing club. I'm also trying to gather social information concerning political or another social progrems and
I try to analyze these information. At the result, I want to find my own opinion.
I think your acitivity is very important for your future.
Studying about society and trying to search informations are useful for you.
But these things are very difficult, having opinion and announce it are very difficult too, but I think shu-ichi will be able to do these things.
I think your English ability is very good, so you should have more confidence.

I'm very thankful to you that you tell us Keisuke's blog address. I register his URL in my book mark.

You said that you don't have topic for talking. I don't have good idea too. I'm sorry I can't always give good advice for you.

By the way, the result of final examination is going to been announced to us. I feel great fear about that. How about you?

I hope you to have a good spring vacation.

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger hiyamaryu- said...

I'm sorry that I write comments many times(>_<。)。。
I need some time to start my English blog again, because my handle name is RYOUZI on this blog site,
isn't it? I don't want use this handle name anymore.
When I start to use Interenet, I don't know any Net-ticket. So I caused many trouble with using this handle name. In short, I behave like an 荒らし!! My foolish act make many people unpleasantness and make many people angly.
I'm very sorry about that, and I feel very horrible
about using RYOUZI.
I leave this blog site and erace my information once, and after I will be back to blogger again, and I 'm goning to start my new handle name. Maybe,
my new handle name is 龍治(りゅうじ).
I' m sorry that you keep waiting.

しゅうさん、実は俺、昔RYOUZIってハンドルネーム
使ってなんどもあるサイトで問題起こしてたのね。。
だからもう二度とこのハンドルネームは使いたくない
わけよ(>_<。)。。実際かなり多くの人が不快に
思っただろうし、怒らしちゃった人もいたし...
ホント馬鹿で...一回脱会してこのブログサイトの登録情報すべて消してまた出直してくるわ。
なんか待たせてごめんなさいm(_ _)m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home