Tuesday, September 26, 2006



Yesterday I played boring 3 games with my friend. We enjoyed it. I will play it every month. The result, my friend won to me. The score of me was 547, and score of my friend was 589. Next time, I would like to win to my friend. So I was very enjoyable.

Last week, I went to my friend’s live. My friend can use electric guitar and acoustic guitar. I was very surprised and impressed.
His name is Yoshitaka Igawa. Everyone can look his figure in web site. [ http://toybox-clay.net ]
If everyone would like to look at him, please connect this address.

Today I started to talk to friend in English about for 15 or 20 minutes. I would like to speak English very well but it is very difficult and hard. Because if I would like to speak English in Japan, I think I can't speak it. So, I think I need go abroad or stay in abroad.
So I would like to go abroad when I graduate this university.

Everyone have a good time and please careful don't catch a cold.

Bye-bye

3 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger takchek said...

You do know that there is no one single standard for spoken English? As for ESL (English as a second language), you will probably have to go to the usual Anglophone countries - US, UK, Australia (or NZ), Canada etc

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Pioneer Woman said...

But you write so well in English!

And you made me want to go bowling. I love bowling.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Tim Rice said...

Just keep taking small steps towards your goal. And little by little you will get there before you know it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home