Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Today I talked my old friend

Today I talked my old friend. I was happy and pleased. Recently couldn't talk to my friends because I hadn't any time. Everyday I'm doing my part time job. It is very busy but enjoyable. I like it so I often talk to many people there.

I talked about life-style and his girlfriend. He said that he felt difficult to society or job because he dislike talk to people. So, he can't make friends with many people.

He loves a girl so I would like to make girlfriend. But it is very difficult and hard.
If someone has good idea, please give me some advices about love.

I don't know about love.

3 Comments:

At 4:24 AM, Blogger Eric said...

An obvious answer from a fellow blogger: internet dating?

In my opinion, love is spontaneous. It just happens, whether you are ready for it or you are not.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Tim Rice said...

I can't help you here with how to find a girlfriend. Usually the ones I am interested in are not interested in me and the ones that are interested in me I am not interested in. What a plight!

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger x said...

you are so very young. you'll find love, lose it, find it again. don't worry, it'll come to you, as long as you are open to it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home