Saturday, September 02, 2006

The second semester is coming soon



Recently there was a traffic accident in front of my house. Nobody suffered any hurt in the accident. In front of my house there often was many traffic accidents and I often look many traffic accidents. Then I took a picture in my mobile phone.

Today I got money of my part time job. Then I was very pleased because I got much money. And today I bought new CD. The CD is rock group. The name of group is "BENSIM"
The group is minor. The genre is "PUNK/ROCK". From now on I will buy many rock CDs and I would like to go to the many lives.

The second semester of my university is coming soon but I don't happy. Because next week I must take re-exam of company management. I will pass it. I do my best in this re-exam.

1 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger Tim Rice said...

Accidents do happen all too often unnecesarily in this country also.

With your part time job, do reward yourself with small purchases but also put as much as you can into savings. You won't regreat it later.

Wish you the best in your exams and studies.

If you have time, drop by my blog for a visit and say hello. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home