Sunday, August 27, 2006

I think about now I would like to do many things


I often think that I would like to do many things. Recently, I would like to go many places. For example, America, Australia, Germany, France, Indonesia and so on. And I want to look at many things, places and learn many habits, customs. But now I can't do it because I don't have much money and time. So I will go abroad when I graduated from university. If I can speak English well, then I will make friends with many people.

Next month, I must take re-examination because I couldn't get a credit of it.
It is business management. It is very difficult. I dislike it. Maybe everyone also dislikes it. But when I have job, business management must necessity.

3 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Blogger Eric said...

Is that your street? Pretty quiet.

And nobody likes tests, no matter what they are about.

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Tim Rice said...

Keep working at your studies. They will pay off. And as you get the chance, do travel. some of the best traveling is done through participating in volunteer service projects.

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Valerie said...

Have you been to America yet? Your dialect could use some work but your English is quite good. Feel free to stop by any time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home