Monday, September 11, 2006

Today the second semester starts and Recently happy things


Today the second semester of my university starts. It is very strict and hard but I do my best. Everyday I will busy because I must get up early and go to the university. Usually I get up at 5 o'clock and I cook breakfast for my family. I like cooking because cooking is enjoyable.

Today I met my classmate in university. Today I will meet and talk to classmate abut this summer time. My summer time was studying English and doing my part time job.

Recently imperial baby born. It was very happiness and whole nation was very pleased, celebrated. Of course I have done. Tomorrow the baby's name will decide. Now they are burning for baby's moment of baby's name decide.
Everyday almost broadcast televise about it.

1 Comments:

At 4:05 AM, Blogger Tim Rice said...

Cooking is fun when one has time to do it. Too often I have too many other things to do to do much cooking. Keep working hard at your studies. You'll won't regret it.

That was a beautiful picture of the imperial baby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home