Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Yesterday I went to friend's live in BL of Higashiyama. My friend was very well and I enjoyed. I will go to it again with my friend.

Recently typhoon comes to my hometown. Tomorrow it will be rainy but I must go to my university. It will be difficult and hard. I dislike rainy this season because temperature is very cold and everybody may have catch a cold.

Now I caught a cold but yesterday I did my part time job. It started at 4 or 5 o'clock P.M. to 9:30P.M. It was very hard .
I did my best everyday.

This December, there is third toeic test. I would like to get high score more than second score. Because everyday Im studying English grammer and vocabraly. It is very hard and difficult. But I must study it.
In future I would like to be a translator or tour guide.

3 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger SH - LE said...

Hi.
I saw your blog when I was reading the prof Mankiw's posts.
Then I saw your name, I thought is nice to read some one posts from japan.
I have been raised in Japan, until I was elven years old.
Well good luck to you and your English studing.
GAMBATE.

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger SH - LE said...

Hi my friend.
Thanks for responding to my comment on your posts.
Sure l would like to get to know you better and talk about each other interests such as music art, school,,,,,
Please keep in touch

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Trundling Grunt said...

English is quite a difficult language as it doesn't tend to be regular in its rules - it was made up of so many other languages. A couple of ways that might help - listen to some programmes from someone like the BBC - that might give yu a feel. I also think a good experience would be to visit an English speaking country and get immersed in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home