Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Recently Good things and Bad things


Recently, I was very busy and hard because I did my part time job three or four times and studied English everyday. But everyday I do my best to do everything everyday. I don’t regret to do anything but sometimes I regret when I mistake to my part time job. Last week, I mistook in my part time job three times on same day. When I mistook, the shop owner was angry to me and he said that "Be careful and don't mistake!!" to me. Then I very sad and regretted. But I thought that my owner is very clever and kindness. I was very pleased.

This weekend, there is my class’s tutorial orientation. It is that everyone stay in a camp for training in hotel where is in "Seto".
I would like to make friends with new friends in this orientation but it may difficult and hard. I do my best.

Yesterday, I heard that North Korea has nuclear weapon and did experiment in Japanese sea. I was very scary but I couldn't do anything. Because now I am university student. I don't have authority. If I can have an authority, I would like to say that "Don't have nuclear weapon, don't use it, don't make It." to North Korea. But I don't know everything about relationship between Japan and North Korea or all over the world.

It is very good things and bad things of recently.

1 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the orientation and the part time job. It cam be hard trying to do so many things at once, but I'm sure you will do okay.

That is probably the most frightening picture you could have posted, by the way. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home