Friday, October 27, 2006

My tear, confidence and test.

Recently, I couldn't write this blog because there was test, part time job, studying English of toeic and so on.
This Wednesday there was English Reading Mid-semester test. I did my best. I felt easier than last mid-semester.
This December 9, there is third toeic test and I want to get more than 500 score. But it is very difficult and hard.

I would like to chance to go to Frontier Spirit Program of this university. At least I need more than 500 score.
Now my toeic score is 340 score. I must get plus 160 score. I do my best this toeic test.

Last Monday, I was sad because there was English Debating Club. Then I heard first debate in English, after debating everyone had to say each comment. But I couldn't say comment very well. The other people said comment very well. I was very regretted.

That day I called my friends and send e-mail to other friends. When I heard their words, I cried. But now I decided to do my best everyday and I study English everyday for myself.
Then I got more confidence. I was very pleased and happy.

Next Monday, there is welcome party in my university. I go to the party with my friend and I hope that I can make friends with other people. Then I would like to exchange e-mail address.

See you next time and have a good day.

2 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your best is all you can do, my friend. It's a long road you are on, you just have to keep on fighting to get better. ^_^

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Argrow Images said...

Blogging is a good way to learn
language.
I adore Japan, though never been
there. Could you place some pictures of the place where you
living? Thanks. See you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home